# Data We Collect
This page outlines the data we collect to ensure our policy of transparency for users and developers. Data will never be used to personally identify users.
# Frameplay Platform
During the sign up process on our platform we request details about your game configuration. This allows us to serve advertisements that match your audience.
- ESRB Rating (Entertainment Software Rating Board)
- White Listed Advertisement References
# Game Data
“We collect information about your game to tailor advertisements to your users.”
In order to tailor relevant advertisements to your players, Frameplay collects non-personal data about your game and users to ensure the best experience.
- IP Address: The public IP address of the users device.
- Language: The system language.
- Device ID and Model: The ID and Model of the users device.
- Advertiser ID: iOS, Android or Windows Store Advertiser ID.
Player data can be optionally sourced from a client API or a custom UI login. This data is used to serve more relevant content to the player. This improves experience, immersion and generates you more revenue.
- Age: The players age.
- Sex: The players sex.
- Language: The players language.
- GamerTag: The players Gamer Tag.
# When We Don’t Collect Data
Frameplay includes the ability to opt-out of collecting data and recommends allowing your players the ability to opt-out. Note: Choosing not to send data may impact revenue as the quality of the data tracked is reduced for advertisers.
No data is collected when:
- COPPA compliancy is true on the game Dashboard, or the player’s age is supplied and is less than 13.
- Allow Data Collection is Disabled in the SDK with the Start Session API call.
- Ad Tracking is limited by the user's device.