# Activation Colliders
Here we cover some more engine specific details about Ad Space Activation Colliders and their usage.
For information on non engine specific details, see here.
# Creating Activation Colliders
If you want a new Activation Collider without the Ad Space, this can be done from the drop down menu (GameObject > Frameplay > Activation Collider).
In the process of creating a collider we attach a rigid body component so we can detect collisions between the registered camera. See more on Unity's Colliders
# Changing Collider Shape
By default the Activation Collider is a sphere. This can however be changed.
- Select the Activation Collider from the Hierarchy Window, then jump to the Inspector Window.
- Inside the Inspector Window, Click "Add Component" and search for "collider"
- Select the Collider you want, we chose Box Collider
- Right click the old collider (Sphere Collider by default) and select "Remove Component".
- Make sure "Is Trigger" is checked!
You can edit the shape of the collider by modifying the x, y, z values beside the "size" property, or, by clicking the "Edit Collider" button and dragging the individual faces of the collider. Each collider may have different settings for resizing.