# Frequently Asked Questions
# Why are my Ads not loading?
- Check your internet connectivity
- Check the Unity Console Window for any errors (Ctrl+Shift+C on Windows, or Shift+Command+C for Mac to bring up the Console Window.)
When an incorrect Game ID is copied into the Frameplay Data Asset, the following message is displayed:
# When running in Editor:
- Check that you Game ID and API Key inside the Data Asset match the Frameplay Dashboard
- Confirm your Ad Space is displaying on the Ad Spaces page on the Frameplay platform
- Check that the Ad Space is registered (white debug text in editor, not red).
- Confirm the the Ad Space isn't Paused
- If an Activation Collider is in use, confirm that the registered camera is within the collider bounds.
- Confirm the Frameplay Session has been started and a Camera has been Registered.
- Confirm there is a main texture slot on the Ad Spaces Ad Material (e.g. "_MainTex")
# When running a Release Build:
- Confirm you have completed both the developer account approval process and game approval process on the Frameplay Dashboard
# Does the SDK support Unity's Universal Render Pipeline?
The Frameplay SDK is supported when using Unity's prebuilt Scriptable Render pipeline, however you must configure the following:
Setup your own own placeholder material when ads are not loaded (FrameplaySDK / Materials / AdSpacePlaceholderMaterial.mat)
Set the Ad material shader to Universal Render Pipeline/Lit (FrameplaySDK / Materials / AdSpaceMaterial.mat)